Tuesday 23 May 2017

Faze Finaly Speaks On The Feud Between Blackface And 2face



The third member of the defunct music group, Plantashun Boiz, has finally spoken on the feud between his former crew members, 2face, and Blackface. The singer has advised that both men should sit and talk things out like men. He even expressed his dislike for Blackface’s idea of taking the matter online. In an interview with HipTV Faze alone said:
“We are not Plantashun Boiz anymore. We are now Plantashun men. I think 2face has played his part by keeping quiet about the situation. But Blackface is really bitterly hurt. However, some things shouldn’t be taken to the media. I have told him. I speak to him on the phone. We argue about it all the time. I think he should cool down. I also think 2face should meet up with Blackface and iron things out. I’ve done my best to make things work out.”
“We even recorded a song together and were about putting it on air. Next two days, I saw 2face saying Blackface has written something online and I was like; what again? After the recording? I just want them to sit and talk. They can sort things out between themselves. Blackface should stop taking the issue online. It’s not necessary. He’s tarnishing his own name. I love him so much but I don’t like him going online. He should focus on his music and let things go.”

No comments:

Post a Comment