Tuesday 23 May 2017

Tiwa Savage Likens Herself To Rihanna, Says She's At The Same Level With Her




The Doro Queen and Africa’s most famous female musician has expressed her thoughts on the level she’s attained on the music scene over the years. Having crossed boundaries to become an RCA affiliate, the mother of one has grown overly confident and sees herself to be more than you see her to be. In a recent post she dropped on social media, the music diva likened herself to American superstar, Rihanna, and vowed to overtake her in the music game.
Sharing her thoughts on the matter, the Mavins Queen said; “If you don’t try, you won’t succeed. It is not the time for me to relax and say that I am at the same level with Rihanna. I need to do my thing. I need the support of Nigerians and the whole continent. When I performed initially in Nigeria, they screamed that it was too much; that it was too sexy.”
From Tiwa’s words, it can be seen that she’s not looking at the sky to be her limit. As famous as Rihanna is, Tiwa considers herself on the same level and isn’t ready to stop there. Just like she said, she needs the support of Nigerians to mount higher heights. I’m pretty sure Nigerians in the house won’t hold back their support from the Doro Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment